Ammico is an ISO 9001:2008 certified specialist geotechnical contracting company with forty years international experience. Over these years, Ammico has developed expertise that is second to none in the following:
- BORED CAST-IN-SITU PILING
- DIAPHRAGM WALL INSTALLATION
- EARTH RETENTION SYSTEMS FOR DEEP EXCAVATIONS
- DEWATERING FOR DEEP EXCAVATIONS
- INSTALLATION OF PERMANENT, TEMPORARY AND REMOVABLE GROUND ANCHORS
- JET GROUTING, MICROPILING, SOIL NAILING, SHOTCRETING
- SOIL IMPROVEMENT USING VIBROFLOTATION TECHNIQUE & DYNAMIC COMPACTION
- FIXED END FLOATING PONTOONS
- SHORE PROTECTION
- SITE PREPARATION & EARTHWORKS
- DEEP EXCAVATION WORKS / ROCK CUTTING
- LAYING OF UNDERGROUND UTILITIES AND ASSOCIATED CIVIL WORKS
During the past four years, Ammico has undertaken piling works for three skyscrapers in West Bay, Doha designed to have +100 storeys. Ammico has also executed a number of deep excavation projects involving earth retention, excavation and dewatering for up to five level basements involving excavations upto 24m below ground level.
Ammico maintains a fleet of state of the art equipment for execution of its works and invests heavily every year in the purchase of new equipment and in maintaining the existing equipment in complete working order.
Ammico’s true strength, however, lies in its dedicated and highly professional team. Each member of the team excels in his respective discipline. The capabilities of this resource are continuously enhanced by encouraging teamwork and by rewarding initiative and innovation, by regular training of existing staff and through the induction of new personnel who possess promising potential.
Ammico places great importance in honouring commitments and establishing harmonious working relationships with its Clients. It is a source of great pride for Ammico that all projects undertaken to date have been completed to the full satisfaction of the Clients.
During the past four decades, Ammico has established a reputation for speed and quality of work, technical skill and know-how of its staff and the ability to deliver under demanding site conditions and to tight schedules. Ammico cherishes this reputation and strives tirelessly to improve upon it in all present and future endeavours.